Today’s article will be dealing with a phenomenon we take for granted – the Internet – and marketing possibilities it provides. The inspiration were yesterday’s Wednesday Morning Meeting of Vizuarna and Ocampo’s Effective Internet Marketing tools post .
Internet marketing emerged as a whole new business strategy and has developed its very own marketing tools, approaches and techniques. The most common are auto-responders, SEO software, link-building systems, content management programs and related software. Ocampo states that the simplest and the most unnoticed marketing tools are also the most effective.
Ocampo lists the following:
- Domain name – a brief and memorable keyword-related one is the best. It will trigger the recall in visitors mind as well as improve your performance on search engines.
- Keywords – the fundamental building blocks of the Internet that are considered to be the most essential element in any kind of internet marketing.
- Articles – considered by many as the simplest and most effective organic SEO technique, article writing and submission has become one of the most often used SEO approaches.
- Lists – the mailing list is fundamental in any internet marketing system. Keeping in touch with your present as well as past customers will give them the feeling that you care. A durable and strong relationship with your customers is crucial for your growth and expansion.
- Blogs and RSS feeds – less formal tools to reach out to customers, prospects and leads. Blogs can also easily build content-driven sites and RSS helps blogs get the attention of search engine bots faster.
And let me finish with the final thought of the author: “You don’t have to think outside of the box, or come up with something new. You just have to know what makes up the box.«